Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back In Karlsruhe

I made it back to Karlsruhe without any issues yesterday. I made it back around 7:30 pm or so, went through my 58 new e-mails, and then went and hung out at my supervisor's birthday party for an hour or so. After the week in Üttingen I actually feel like I can converse pretty well in German, so it was fun actually being able to talk with my colleagues.

Other than that, not really a whole lot to report. My supervisor is out this week and all of next, so I'm on my own when it comes to work and the experiment. It's not too bad, really, I just run the same reaction over and over to make sure that the results are consistent.

There's a big festival in Karlsruhe this weekend, so I am planning on sticking around here for that. It's literally called "Das Fest", so I'm sure it will be good.

So with that said, "Shortest post ever?".

1 comment:

DouglasVB said...

Oooo! Das Fest is awesome! Go with friends and pre-funk. It's HUGE!