Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Camping and then Paris

I just got back from seeing the new Harry Potter movie with some of the other RISE students in town. It was playing at the english theater, and it was pretty good. I couldn't help thinking throughout the entire movie how much they made Dumbledore look like Gandalf, and that Sir Ian McKellen would have done a much better job.

I'm off in the morning (Wednesday) for a three day camping trip with my institute. We're conducting river water-quality surveys up north on the River Neckar. My guess is that this trip will be very similar to what my high school chemistry teacher had our class do at Silver Creek Falls my senior year. We will be gone until Friday, and then Melissa and I are off to Paris for the weekend. That should be pretty fun and I am certainly looking forward to it. Hope you all have a great weekend!
So with that said, "We have to leave how early?! (7am)".

No comments: